Staffing is no new term and refers to the process of searching for the right people with relevant experience and qualifications and hiring them for a position or a vacancy on a permanent or temporary or contractual basis. The process of staffing involves planning, identifying, screening, shortlisting, and finalizing candidates.
Staffing agencies provide organizations with staffing services at a low cost. But staffing agencies work no less than a “middle man”. The job of the staffing agencies is to find and identify potential candidates, screen and shortlist their resumes, and submit them to the clients.
Whereas Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a business model and a sort of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in which companies outsource a third-party recruitment expert to handle the complete or a specific part of recruitment. It involves a talent acquisition process based on the organization’s requirements.
RPO is completely different from staffing agencies as it takes care of a thorough system identifying, sourcing, screening, shortlisting, interviewing, and onboarding candidates for jobs based on the permanent, temporary, or contractual requirements of the position.
MaSotech Recruitment (RPO) is amongst the leading end-to-end recruitment solution providers with expert hiring experienced people. MaSotech will even help you through writing the job descriptions and then setting up the complete hiring process including sourcing, screening, shortlisting, interviewing, and delivering the right candidate to add value to your company.
Major Difference between RPO and Staffing Agency
- RPOs reduce company costs by taking care of the complete end-to-end recruitment process while staffing agencies only handle the placements part and higher the costs.
- RPOs are responsible for providing quality and skilled human resources to the companies whereas staffing agencies believe in filling the vacancies at the moment.
- RPOs charge management while staffing agencies charge contingency fees for their temporary services.
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing providers offer you a wide range of services and when compared to staffing agencies only have a focused service area.
- RPOs are reliable and considered to be long-term investment options but staffing agencies provide you with short-term cooperation.
Apart from these basic differences, MaSotech Recruitment (RPO) serves with a wide range of you amazing services such as employer’s branding, quality of hires, time-saving, wider networking of talent pool, measuring, reducing cost on advertising, improving stakeholder engagement, business scalability, streamlining the core business, customized solution, and providing with the analytics, and reporting of the process.
By being transparent with their clients, MaSotech Recruitment is a perfect solution for employers’ recruitment process problems. MaSotech Recruitment (RPO) features the following techniques:
- Job analysis: the process of identifying new openings requirements consisting of job description or knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics (KSAOs) required for the job.
- Sourcing: the process of attracting or identifying talents.
- Screening and selection: the process of choosing, interviewing and hiring the right talent.
Want to scale up your organization with quality hires without any hassle? Book a consultation call with us at +1-323 522 4693 or 404 448 1056. You can also write to us at email@example.com for business inquiries.
And if you are seeking out the perfect job, send us your portfolios and resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
MaSotech Recruitment (RPO) is dedicated to catering transparent recruitment process services to its clients and is always committed to adding value to your company.