Indeed recruitment process outsourcing has been a proven cost-saving option for a decade for companies. Recruitment is the key process for any organization which can save cost and covers an entire HR process. To understand the process of recruitment outsourcing, a few points can be considered:
- Employer Branding:
RPO helps create a strong image for the employers in front of the potential applicants.
- Candidate Attraction:
RPO creates a great workforce that will lead to developing a workplace full of exploration, working hard, and a place called candidate attraction.
- Applicant Tracking:
RPO helps to keep a track of applicants’ data.
- Authority to Pre-selection:
the pre-selection or first round will be approved by the employer only.
the final decision is done by the candidates.
The candidate will be on board after the selection process.
The recruitment process outsourcing resolves the complete issues related to HR activities within an organization and lets managers spend their time and focus on the core of the business. Many other advantages of outsourcing recruitment and the difference between Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Traditional Staffing Process are:
- Options of a larger pool of candidates whereas traditional staffing can lead to insularity
- New skills, ideas, planning, and strategies put into the organization
- Cost-effective than training internal candidates while traditional process requires effective training and appraisal systems
- No chance of biasedness and clear transparency in RPO while unsuccessful candidates can become discontented in traditional staffing
- Develops a sense of Encourages competitive amongst the existing employees in terms of skill and development whereas traditional staffing can encourage infighting for promotions
- Options of diverse candidates but in traditional staffing process scope of diversity is rare.